Start preparing now for the SSC CGL Online Application Form 2022, as there are over 1 lakh jobs available
SSC CGL Online Application Form 2022: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will issue the SSC CGL 2022 notification very soon. Every year, the CGL (Combined Graduate Level) exam is held to fill vacancies in Group 'B' ministries and organisations. SSC CGL Online Application Form 2022 will begin soon, possibly in the last week of December or in the first week of January 2022. You can check the eligibility requirements, available vacancies, and the SSC CGL 2022 Exam Date until then.
The SSC CGL 2022 online application will open in December/January, and the Tier 1 exam will take place in May/June 2022. The admit card for Tier 1 is expected to be released in the month of May 2022. If you are in your final year of graduation and/or have passed, you can apply for SSC CGL 2022.
Exam Date for SSC CGL 2022
The notification for SSC CGL 2022 will be released soon by the Staff Selection Commission. CGL 2022 notification is expected to be released in the last week of December 2021. According to the SSC exam calendar, the Tier 1 exam will be held in the months of May and June. Tier 1 exam admit cards will be issued in May 2022. Continue to check our website for more information and regular updates.
What is the age limit for SSC CGL 2022?
SSC CGL 2022 has an age range of 18 to 32 years. Visit the official site for more information.
What is the procedure for applying for CGL 2022?
Candidates interested in applying for SSC CGL 2022 should follow the steps outlined below:-
* Visit the CGL's official website, ssc.nic.in.
* On the homepage, click the Registration button.
* If you haven't already done so, click on New User Registration to go to a new page.
* Fill in the application form with information such as your name, date of birth, and so on.
* Now press the submit button.
* Now write down your registration number and use the information you received in the mail and on your phone to log in.
* Now you can upload your educational certificates, a photo of yourself, and your signature.
* Part 2 of the Application Form Registration must be completed.
* After you've completed all of the fields, click the submit button.
SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria?
* The applicant's age must be at least 18 years old and not more than 32 years old.
* The applicant must hold a bachelor's degree from a government-approved university.
What is the CGL 2022 Selection Process?
The following is the selection procedure for the Combined Graduate Level Examination:-
* Division One: Objective of the MCQ-style written test:
* Tier II: MCQ Objectives for the Main Written Exam
* Level 3: Personality Assessment/Interview or Skill Assessment
We will update our website as soon as we have more information on this. You can bookmark our website, Tsua.in, for more information.