UP Free Boring Yojana 2021: How to Apply Online for UP Free Boring Yojana?
UP Free Boring Yojana: Yogi Adityanath, the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, has announced a new scheme for the state's farmers called the UP Free Boring Scheme. Farmers, as we all know, face a variety of challenges when it comes to irrigation in their fields. Farmers do not have the ability to bore, so they are unable to properly irrigate their crops. The UP government has launched the UP Free Boring Yojana with this in mind. Free boring will be provided in the fields of farmers under this scheme.
UP Boring Yojana (Free Boring Yojana)
India is, as we all know, an agricultural country. The majority of the country's farmers are busy growing crops in their fields to improve the quality and yield of their produce, but they are unable to do so due to financial difficulties. The Uttar Pradesh Minor Irrigation Department has launched the UP Free Boring Yojana for small farmers in the state. The state government of Uttar Pradesh has implemented this scheme in all of the state's districts.
The UP Free Boring Yojana is open to all small and medium-scale farmers in the state. The state government ensures that the scheme's benefits are distributed to districts rather than blocks. The state government of Uttar Pradesh will provide farmers with free boring services.
Benefits of Uttar Pradesh's Free Boring Yojana
* Farmers from Uttar Pradesh will receive Rs 5,000 per boring grant under this scheme.
* The cost of installing 90 mm HDPE pipe with a length of 30 m to 60 m will be subsidised by 50% for 25% of the beneficiaries.
* Pumps ranging in horsepower from Rs 16,500 to Rs 21,000 will be available under the scheme.
Eligibility Criteria for the UP Free Boring Yojana
* This scheme is open to all marginal and small farmers in the state.
* The beneficiaries' holding limit should be 0.2 Hector.
* Farmers in the marginal and small sector are eligible to participate in the scheme.
* Farmers who fall into the SC/ST category have no set limit on how much they can receive in benefits.
Download the application form for the UP Free Boring Yojana
1). To begin, go to the official website of the UP Free Boring Yojana.
2). On the homepage, click the UP Free Boring Yojana Application Form link.
3). After downloading the form, fill in your information and attach all required documents to the application.
4). Now it's time to submit your application.
5). After conducting eligibility status verification, the concerned officials will consider the list of eligible farmers.
Save Tsua.in to your favourites for the most up-to-date information on state and central government schemes.